- Rookie quarterback with terrible footwork and awful preseason stats is not handed starting job by desperate team's marketing department
- The grounds crew had one job. One. And they screwed it up.
- Several large men whose job requires them to hit and be hit every week for half the year were found with something that might help them relax.
- Guy best known for doing thing with something that might help the guys in 3 relax and who hasn't done anything notable for years expresses pointless opinion on preseason NFL game.
- Many people feel that a school that won last year is likely to win more this year.
- We have paid a bloody fortune for the broadcast rights to this stuff and by God we're going to make you care about it whether you want to or not.
A - Here's Your EPL Season Preview!
B - Browns Name Hoyer Starter For Week One
C - Giants Win Appeal Of Tarp Game
D - FSU Number 1 In Coaches Poll
E - Steelers' Bell, Blount Charged With Marijuana Possession
F - Snoop Dogg Goes Off On Steelers Offensive Coordinator Todd Haley
Answers: Oh, who cares?