- The Eagles hold "Chip Kelly Appreciation Day"
- Dusty Baker starts quoting sabermetrics
- Keith Primeau gets cheers at a Carolina Hurricanes hockey game
- A Duke basketball player calmly accepts responsibility for committing a personal foul
- Styx lets Dennis DeYoung back in the band
- Vai Sikahema gets elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Pete Rose gets elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame
- Barry Bonds gets elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame
- Game of Thrones gets a happy ending
- Freddy Galvis wins the Triple Crown - baseball or horse racing, it doesn't matter which
- Stan Kroenke moves the Rams back to St. Louis
- A New York sportswriter goes an entire baseball season without using the words "A-Rod" and "steroids" in the same article
- LeBron James admits that maybe he's not quite as good at roster construction as he thought he was
- The grass turns red, the skies turn green, and the oceans turn to yogurt
There is no answer. There will never be an answer, and the endless duck season-wabbit season nonsense of the "Manning!" "Brady!" types is only slightly less annoying than someone scraping a Rita Ora CD along a chalkboard.
Now, can we get back to useful debates? Like, I don't know, "Is Joe Flacco an elite QB?" Because I'm sure we can figure out that one.