- St. Mary's and Monmouth got jobbed out of berths, and Wichita State got tossed into a "First Four" game. Meanwhile, questionable major conference selections like Syracuse, Michigan (both of which we called out) and Vanderbilt got in.
- UNC is playing its first two games in Raleigh.
- John Calipari is complaining vociferously about Kentucky's seed.
- Sports On Earth's article on potential tournament upsets calls out Gonzaga and UNI as key possibilities.
- Virginia and UNC both got 1 seeds because it didn't matter that one of them lost their tournament championship. Meanwhile, Villanova got bumped to a 2 for losing the Big East championship.
- Bracketology is still nonsense. If it weren't the word "Tulsa" wouldn't have surprised anyone.
Monday, March 14, 2016
So How Did We Do?
Yesterday, we made some predictions about the NCAA tournament bracket. Let's see how we did, accuracy-wise: