- Cliff Lee gave up 8 runs and still got the win.
- The Brewers switched closers during the first game of the season
- Don Baylor got seriously injured catching the ceremonial first pitch at last night's Mariners-Angels game
- The two time defending AL West champion A's lost their 10th straight opener
- Billy Hamilton got the golden sombrero
- Cubs-Pirates was scoreless until the 10th inning
- Ryan Braun got a standing ovation from Milwaukee fans
- Red Sox reporters - well, Dan Shaughnessy - panicked.
And really, there's nothing we can come up with to top any of that.