It's all well and good to get excited, and it's been a couple years since Jets fans had anything to get excited about (in a good way), but still:
- It's one game.
- That they won by one point.
- Because one of the Buccaneers defensive players forgot the rules of the game he is very highly paid to play.
- Also, Smith lost 2 turnovers
- And ranked 20th in ESPN's QBR ratings for the week
- And 19th in "traditional" quarterback rating
So let's cool our metaphorical Jets until we see what happens with the real ones.